Home Locators understand getting your property ready to rent can be overwhelming, particularly with all the Regulation involved. We have compiled the following list of some of the key points for Landlords.
A Few Key Points for Landlords:
- Your property should be well presented and cleaned
- Building Energy Rating (BER) Certificate.
- Your property must have smoke alarms. It is recommended that these are either mains wired with battery backup or are 10-year self-contained battery operated.
- Your property may require a carbon monoxide alarm. e.g. in rooms with a gas boiler, a gas hob or an open fire.
- Windows above a certain external height require safety restrictors.
- Permanently fixed heater in each bathroom/shower room and these heaters are properly ventilated and maintained.
- All appliances in good working order.
- Tenants have access to refuse storage facilities.
Home Locators are always ready to help and can offer a comprehensive Management Service for your property. If you have any questions or queries please don’t hesitate to contact a member of our Team.
Adam on Thursday, April 29, 2021 in Blogs